Retro Gamers Index du Forum
Retro Gamers
Des jeux rétros à ceux d'Aujourd'hui

Retro Gamers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Creating firmware to emulate the Nintendo Switch Pro Control ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Retro Gamers Index du Forum -> La zone Retro -> Nintendo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin
Point(s): 14
Moyenne de points: 2,80

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Creating firmware to emulate the Nintendo Switch Pro Control Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm interested in creating firmware to mimic the Pro Controller. I've been using the serialusb proxy to capture dumps between the controller and the console, and it seems to work quite well. The switch detects the controller while it's being proxied and everything works as expected, all buttons work and motion/gyro controls work as well. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to handle requests from the switch and to return the proper response since i'm not experienced in LUFA. I'd be more than willing to help Matlo with adding switch controller support to GIMX, as i have a switch, a pro controller, and a working serialusb proxy.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?t=2216
Creative video advertising studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Retro Gamers Index du Forum -> La zone Retro -> Nintendo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Koopa Clan v2 © theme by Pad